The GREEN 1450/XL potato harvester has been designed for the digging and delicate harvesting of Sweet Potatoes (or American Potatoes). It has a simple, modern design, is small in size but with large processing spaces (up to 6 operators split into 2 sides). The Green 1450/XL offers quality and quantity performance thanks to the possibility of digging 2 rows. This model has innovative features as it is unique in the sector. Furthermore, the machine can be equipped with front apparatus for digging and harvesting traditional potatoes and for harvesting onions.
The main technical specifications are:
- 2 rows.
- Towing by means of a hydraulic drawbar.
- Electro/hydraulic transmission with pumps connected to the tractor PTO.
- Mobile harvesting structure consisting of: fully steel plowshares, feeler roller for adjustment of digging depth and distance from the plowshare bar, side iron wheels, motorised and adjustable mower discs (connection with quick hoses) and harvesting blade with drive blades and hydraulic adjustment.
- First bar selection belt, second closed rubber selection belt hydraulically operated and adjusted.
- Rear discharge.
- Rear fork lift with hydraulic tilting operation.
- Semi-axles and hydraulic steering drawbar.
- Double control panel: 1 for the tractor driver and 1 on board to unload the bins (up to 8 quintals).
- Broekema belts.
- Danfoss engines.
- Electrical and hydraulic Made in Italy systems.
- For boxes from 4 to 8 quintals
- Through the control panel from the driver’s seat of the tractor it is possible through the electro/hydraulic system to control the harvested the movement of the drawbar, the steering of the wheels and to operate the bins forklift
- Through the control panel on the machine it is possible to control the forklift for unloading of the bins
- High maneuverability given by the pump directly connected to the tractor’s PTO (without cardan shaft), by the movement of the drawbar and by the steering wheels.
- Hydraulic levers on the machine to control the speed of rotation of the harvesting belt, of the 2 sorting belts (main and secondary) and of the mower discs. This allows extreme customisation of the adjustments according to requirement.
- The forklift carries bins weighing max. 800 Kg that it unloads in line.