Simple but robust agricultural machines, helpful and skilled personnel, a professional company at customer service: these are the features that make Carlotti G. & C. one of the best Italian companies.
The ZMC series onion diggers have been designed to be used in any type of soil and allow you to dig the product with the utmost delicacy. The main features of these machines are:
- Maneuverability and stability on the ground thanks to two small ploughshares in front of the pick-up
- The correct linkage to the tractor allows to weigh the smoothing roller so that it can make an ideal bedding
- A conveyor with 2 shakers separate the product from the soil left
- Two rear chutes facilitate product unloading in a windrow that can be adjusted in width.
- Size: (m) 2,50 – 1,90 – 1,40 (l-w-h)
- larghezza mt. 1,90
- Weight: 670 kg
- Transmission: Through cardan shaft and gear unit
- Digging unit: 1 Round digging shaft
- Collector belt: width 1600 mm
- Product unloading: In-line, on the ground in a central windrow
- Production capacity: 1,5 – 3 Ha/day
- Optional extras: Square or hexagonal digging shaft ; Pair of triangular shakers; Pair of Ø 380 mm lawn mowing disks; Pair of Ø 480 mm tyres; Cardan shaft ; Extra conveyor belt